The degree to which the mainstream media is now lying to the American people is terrifying. This is propaganda on a scale we’ve never seen before. It’s even worse than the Big Tech coverups, because you can still hear an opposing point of view on Facebook and Twitter.
Last night, I watched NBC’s Lester Holt deliver a shameful opinion piece on 250,000 COVID deaths. He literally incited the audience to anger, and in both words and pictures implied that Trump rallies were responsible for the rise in COVID cases and in deaths. Even Democratic governors have told us that the increase is due primarily to community spread through friends and families gathering. And of course, to outbreaks in nursing homes, assisted living centers, prisons and workplaces. Large outdoor events — including Black Lives Matter and other social justice protests — have not been identified as superspreader events. This is undisguised bias.
Now turn to the efforts by Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell’s legal team to expose voter fraud in numerous swing states. The media continues to lie to you by claiming there is no evidence when, in fact, there is staggering amounts of evidence. A sworn affidavit is evidence, and there are hundreds of these. It is not proof, but it is evidence.
The night after the press conference, I watched NBC again. They cherry-picked a soundbite of Rudy and again claimed there was no evidence. False. A few witnesses did agree to have the affidavits made public, but NBC distorted their report to make it appear as if there was still no evidence.
Instead, they threw out a lot of smear words like “baseless”. They barely reported on what the plaintiffs are saying. Only right-wing media will do this. Breitbart did a nice job of summing it up in 9 key points:
1. Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened.
2. Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties.
3. Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them.
4. Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots.
5. Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines.
6. Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first.
7. There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems.
8. Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor billionaire George Soros.
9. The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted.
Here’s a link to the details:
In addition, Sydney Powell alleges that American votes are being counted in Germany by a company owned by people with close ties to Venezuelan dictator Maduro. And that the machines and software used in this election have been used to rig elections in Venezuela and other countries. And that officers of these companies have displayed open hatred for Trump and America. And that the software is designed to make it easy to switch votes – or trash them! Isn’t that worth at least an investigation and some coverage on the nightly news?
It doesn’t matter if we like Trump, like Biden or can’t stand either one of them. If proven, these are serious crimes. Fraud impacts local elections too. It undermines fair elections that all us of should fight for. So why is the media lying about it?